In today’s world, everyone is busy with their livelihood. There is not enough time for people to look after their skin. Many of them consider it a time-consuming process. Here we are to give you information about face pack for oily skin. It is a natural, healthy, and time-saving method that helps you to manage acne and dark spots.
Here are some of the best face pack for oily skin.
1. Honey and Lemon Juice:
Honey has the best antimicrobial and antifungal properties that can help to minimize acne. Lemon has an astringent effect on your skin which helps to reduce redness and acne spots. It is the best homemade face pack for oily skin.
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Half a teaspoon of diluted lemon juice
- Mix honey and diluted lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture throughout the face, especially on the problematic area.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash off and pat your skin dry.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a week.
Apply sunscreen after using a lemon face pack. Always use diluted lemon juice on the skin. This makes your skin photosensitive.
2. Aloe Vera and Turmeric Face Pack:
Aloe vera and turmeric have anti-inflammatory effects which help in reducing acne and keep the skin healthy.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe vera pulp.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Blend the aloe vera pulp
- Pour it into a bowl and mix it with turmeric
- Apply the mixture onto the face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face and pat your skin dry
- Repeat it 2-3 times a week.
3. Multani Mitti and Rose Water Face Pack:
Multani mitti is a popular and widely used product known for its oil-absorbing and skin-brightening properties. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect that removes excess dirt and oil. Rosewater gives a calming effect on the skin and keeps it acne free.
- 1 tablespoon of Multan mitti
- 1 tablespoon of rose water or you can also take it as per your need.
- Mix the Multani mitti and rose water in a bowl.
- Revise the consistency of the mixture and it all over the face.
- Wait until it dries and then wash it off
- Repeat this process 2 times a week.
4. Turmeric And Honey:
These are widely used in Ayurveda for their therapeutic effect. Both turmeric and honey have anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects. This is one of the popular face pack for oily skin.
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Make a paste of turmeric and honey in a bowl.
- Apply the paste all over your face, especially in the problematic area.
- Leave it for 15 -20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Repeat this 3 times a week.
5. Oatmeal And Honey:
Oatmeal is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory effects. It helps to relieve many dermatological conditions. Honey has anti-microbial properties that prevent acne, and keeps the skin hydrated, healthy, and moisturized.
- 1 tablespoon powdered oats
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 1 tablespoon of water, rosewater, or milk.
- Mix the oatmeal and honey in a bowl
- Apply it throughout the face and neck
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a week
6. Yogurt and Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth):
Multani Mitti is an oil-absorbing and skin-brightening product. Yogurt contains lactic acid that improves skin texture. Both the ingredients are healthy for skin tone.
- 1 tablespoon of Fuller’s earth
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Mix both ingredients in a bowl
- Revise the amount until you get a paste-like consistency
- Apply it all over your face or the effective areas
- Leave it till it dries
- Wash it off
- Repeat this process 2 times a week
7. Cinnamon And Honey:
Cinnamon has antibacterial properties both in the oil form and in other extracts. Honey has natural healing properties and it makes the skin clear and reduces rashes. It is a good homemade face pack for oily skin.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- A pinch of cinnamon powder or a drop of cinnamon oil
- Mix both cinnamon and honey in a bowl
- Apply it on the problematic spot like acne or pimples
- Let it stay for 10-15 minutes until it dries
- Wash it off
- Repeat every day until acne or pimples are gone
Do not use cinnamon if you have an allergy. It might cause skin irritation and redness.
8. Tea Tree Oil and Clay:
Tea tree oil is popularly known for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Together with clay, it helps to control the excess secretion of sebum and reduces acne.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of clay which can be the Multani mitti, Bentonite clay, or any other clay.
- 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of water or rose water.
- Mix the rosewater with clay in a bowl
- Adjust its consistency as per your need
- Add tea tree oil to the paste and mix well
- Apply the mixture throughout the face
- Let it dry
- Wash it off
- Repeat it 2 to 3 times a week
- Enjoy the result of the best face pack for oily skin
9. Witch Hazel and clay:
A mixture of witch hazel and clay keeps your skin clean and reduces illness, acne, and pimples. It has astringent properties and shows anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects due to which it stands as a good face pack for oily skin.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of clay as per your choice
- 1 tablespoon of witch hazel
- 1 tablespoon of rosewater
- Mix the clay, witch hazel, and rosewater in a bowl
- Stir it until you get a paste-like consistency.
- Cover up your whole face with it
- Wash off when it dries
- Repeat it 2 to 3 times a week
10. Egg white (egg without yolk), Lemon, and tea tree oil:
Egg white gives a tightening effect on your skin and tea tree oil has antibacterial effects. A mixture of both helps to reduce acne and aid in skin firming. Followers of this face mask assert that applying this mixture helps to remove excess oil.
- 1 egg white (egg without yolk)
- Half a teaspoon of lemon juice (diluted)
- 2 drops of tea tree oil
- Mix all the ingredients entirely
- Apply a thin layer of the mixture on your face using a brush
- Leave it to dry
- Wash it off with lukewarm water
- Repeat this 2 times a week
These were some of the best natural face packs for oily skin which will not only enhance your beauty but also remove acne, pimples, dark heads, and black spots. This will surely make your skin clearer and brighter and will be beneficial as the day passes. We would indeed recommend these face packs with prescribed quantities for better results.