It is essential to improve certain habits and bring positive lifestyle changes. One sure thing common on every self-improvement list, apart from diet and exercise, is dental care. Clean white teeth are a confidence booster that many aim for. Several off-the-shelf products promise to improve your dental discoloration. To ease the problems of customers, platforms like Mouth Ninja share information on teeth whitening techniques existing in the market. Below are some answers to often asked questions.
Are Off-The-Shelf Products Effective?
Teeth whitening has been a compulsion for many. In a recently conducted survey of 100 participating orthodontists, 89 percent confirmed that 8 out of 10 of their patients inquired about teeth whitening procedures. Right from gel tubes of toothpaste, stripes, rinses, strips, and most recently added LED kits. All claim to help you eliminate the discolorations. With so many options, you will need clarification about their effectiveness or whether they are worth the money and effort. This guide will help you pick the most effective teeth whitening product to effectively bring a pearly white smile to your face.
Many factors come into play when you are working towards teeth whitening treatments. Everything plays a role, from past dental work and genetics. Your teeth naturally turn yellow with age because the enamel or the outer covering of your teeth is exposed to brushing, coffee, alcohol, and various medications. Whitening products work in two ways. It improves discoloration by removing surface stains or changing the colors of teeth, also known as dentin. Toothpaste or strips often offer temporary relief from the problem.
What is the LED Technique?
Products like whitening LED kits are more effective and offer long-term benefits. The kit might be expensive compared to other applicatory products, but the benefits outweigh the cost. You can find numerous reviews on sites like Mouth Ninja.
The benefits of the LED Teeth Whitening Kit:
- The kit uses blue and red lights. The red light encourages healing and has pain-relieving qualities. It also stimulates tissue repair and prevents mouth sores.
- Carbamide peroxide is a primary ingredient in most teeth-whitening products. It minimizes tooth sensitivity and helps remove stains and harmful bacteria that cause tooth decay. The FDA-approved kit also contains activated charcoal gel.
- The kit also contains a tooth-whitening gel made of natural ingredients. Such as extra virgin olive oil, various essential oils, clay, etc. All of the products help whiten the enamel without any side effects.
- Bentonite clay, a primary ingredient in toothpaste, does most of the heavy lifting due to its antibacterial qualities. It helps nourish your teeth and continue to keep them healthy. It also absorbs harmful toxins that cause damage to your dental health.
- The cost-effective product offers a 1-year manufacturer warranty which can be extended for an additional cost for up to 5 years. The full extended warranty covers the replacement of LED products thrice during the tenure.
The LED kit is easy to use. All you need to do is brush and floss your teeth. Then, wipe the tooth dry using an absorbent towel or high-quality tissues. Apply the toothpaste gel at the lower and the upper end in a gentle manner. Don’t bite or apply unnecessary pressure. Connect the USB port to your mobile device and set the timer for 20 minutes. After some time, remove the piece and rinse your mouth with warm water.
Light therapy enhances and protects your gums as well as your teeth effectively. The kit is highly durable and gentle. It is gentle on your teeth and leaves you with a bright smile. However, it is best to avoid using it if you have damaged teeth, false teeth, etc.