Fibroblast before and after precautions are the most crucial steps to complete your skin rejuvenation treatment successfully. You can not think of underestimating pre and post-care of your skin during fibroblast treatment. Are you well aware of the fibroblast before and after treatment? Here, we are going to share some vital information regarding fibroblast treatment and what you should do to get positive results. Before going further, let’s understand fibroblast in brief.
What Is Fibroblast?
Fibroblast is a well-aging, non-invasive skin treatment for tightening up the skin. In this treatment, you can treat small portions of your skin which is not possible in invasive surgery. Fibroblast treatment gives a remodeling and rejuvenating effect. Here are some more benefits of fibroblast skin treatment.
- Helps in tightening the crepe-like skin on the face and the neck.
- Acne scars can easily be concealed after this fibroblast treatment.
- The main focus of this treatment is to tighten and lift the skin on the face and the neck.
- Wrinkles and fine lines, like crow’s feet, marionette lines, forehead lines, frown lines, lip lines, and many more can easily be corrected.
Fibroblast Before And After- What To Do?
Observing side effects after a fibroblast treatment is common; however, the side effects can easily be eliminated if you are completely aware of fibroblast before and after precautions. You can see true and positive results from your fibroblast treatment if you have taken utmost care of your skin before, during, and after the treatment. To get the desired results from fibroblast treatment, you must follow the below-mentioned guidelines for fibroblast before and after routine.
Fibroblast- How To Prepare?
As you have made up your mind to go for fibroblast treatment, make sure to avoid activities that can harm your skin. Here, we have made a list of guidelines that you must follow prior to fibroblast treatment.
- The first thing that you need to do is avoid exposing your skin to the sun as much as possible for at least 4-6 weeks before the treatment. It is recommended to use sunscreen with SPF30+ before 2-4 weeks of treatment.
- Don’t go for any other type of makeover over the body part you have chosen for fibroblast treatment, such as laser therapy, chemical peels, or any other procedure.
- If the area you have chosen for treatment is near the eye area, then remove contact lenses or eye extensions before the treatment.
- Stop using products with topical Retin-A for at least four days before the treatment.
- To prepare your immune system for the treatment, you should start taking Vitamin C supplements with Magnesium Citrate, Zinc, and Copper a minimum of 2 weeks before the treatment and consume them for the next 12 weeks after treatment. This will help you in faster recovery and repair.
- Get to know about the products that you have been instructed to apply before the treatment. Make sure to apply them on your skin gently and at a particular time every day.
Taking care of your skin according to the above-mentioned guidelines will help you in keeping your skin in a good condition before the treatment. However, as we know that the fibroblast before and after time is so crucial; hence, you can not think of making any kind of mistake to avoid side effects.
Fibroblast- Aftercare tips:
It is quite essential to take care of your skin after undergoing fibroblast treatment. Hence, look into some useful tips that you should follow after your fibroblast treatment to keep your skin rejuvenating.
- Ask for complimentary aftercare products from the service providers, like Silver Gel, Aquafor, Zinc SPF, Saline wipes, and all other essentials.
- Do not wear makeup in the treated area for at least 7-8 days from the treatment to let the skin heal properly.
- Make sure that you are washing the area or using too much water on it until the scabs are off. Use a cleanser instead to clean the area.
- As time will pass, you will feel that the treated area is getting tight and dry, which is quite normal. After this, a few tiny crusts will form over the area and will start getting darker after a week. Make sure to not pick them off on your own as it will increase the healing period and can even lead to scars.
- Avoid shaving on or near the treated area until the skin gets completely healed.
- Choose to not wear contact lenses for at least 12 hours after your fibroblast treatment, if you have had treatment close to your eyes.
- If you smoke or consume alcohol then avoid it for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Once the scabs will fall off, your new skin will be of pink color just like a baby, well it will not remain the same after 4-8 weeks, so you don’t need to worry about it.
Observing redness, swelling, and scabbing on the treatment area over a period of time after the treatment is common. You may feel that your skin is getting tight and firm after 1-2 weeks and this happens because during this time your skin is healing. Make sure to follow fibroblast before and after guidelines carefully to get the best results and the least side effects.